Web Design and eCommerce Web Design for small and medium size businesses.
Basic package (3 WebPages) £300
- Home page
- About/Services page
- Enquiry/contact page
- Custom website design
- Mobile & Tablet Friendly Design
- Websites are built using WordPress content management system (allowing you to update site content yourself)
- Social media links to Facebook/Twitter if required
- Automatic Google site map creation to improve search engine ranking
- Basic On-page Search Engine Optimisation(SEO), and submission to major search engines
Additional pages – Please call for prices
- Basic pages with supplied text/images
- Advanced pages (e.g. online forms, gallery page)
- Social Media – Facebook and Twitter pages with links to and from your website
Fully featured e-Commerce on-line shop developed using the popular WooCommerce extension for WordPress.
+£100 includes setup of up to 25 products, then £20 per additional 10 products.
- Multiple payment options including PayPal, Google checkout and many more
- Easily manage your standard, digital and variable products
- Flexible shipping rate calculations
- At a glance sales and marketing performance tracking
- Inventory management and low stock alerts
- Fast product search
- Search engine optimised shopping pages
- Side bar shopping cart
- Product image galleries
- Marketing tools:
- new products
- featured products
- best sellers
- on-sale products
- random products
- related products for cross selling
Website Update and Backup Packages
When we create your WordPress website at MCM Computer Services, we create a complete backup of the entire site design and contents so that in the event of your website being hacked, damaged or even if you need to move your site to a new website host, we are able to restore your site as quickly as possible.
However, WordPress and the plugins/addons that may be used in your website are continually being updated to improve security and features and to support web browsers as they themselves are updated.
Therefore we recommend additional periodic updates and backups of your website.
For each Update/Backup we perform on your website, we first create a new backup, then perform any updates available to Wordpress and any addons used, we then take a further backup after the updates. We store 2 copies of each backup we create, 1 on cloud storage and 1 locally at MCM Computer Services.
If your website is never or hardly ever updated, it is still a good idea to update WordPress and any add-ons installed, and create new backups at least twice a year.
6 Monthly – 2 Updates/Backups a year. £30 per year
If you are updating your site more than a few times a year, we would recommend 3 Monthly updates and backups.
3 Monthly – 4 Updates/Backups a year. £40 per year
If your website is being regularly updated then we recommend Monthly updates and backups.
Monthly – 12 Updates/Backups a year. £90 per year